Tuesday, August 31, 2010

first week at school...

lots has happened lately! wow! went to North carolina for a week which was amazing. loved spending time with my mama and papa haymore. loved spending time learning more about ben and his family.

well schools started back up and its been crazy at our house. I have discovered my craving for cooking and how i am actually pretty good at it. :) I am so happy he's busy all the time. at night it makes me happy to come together as a couple and talk about our days and it makes me feel more like a married couple, which means of course we fight some. lol but not as bad now. Its more rare to be fighting. =) I got a job and then lost it before my first day so i am applying to get my cna in a 5 week course. a little crazy but its a 4 hour class at least every night. keep us in your prayers that this is my calling in life lol.

my best friend got engaged on sunday which is the best news ever! =D and yeah... another is getting married saturday... busy busy times!

No comments:

Post a Comment